Mayar Group was established in 1948 by visionary Mr. Amar Nath Sud. He realized the potential of paper trading in India. India had just achieved independence and Mr. Amar Nath Sud saw the growing potential in this business. The same business was taken forwarded by Sh. Ajit Kumar Sud, inherited the major quality of his father i.e. the people’s person.
Today Mayar Group is deployed more than 2000 people worldwide directly and substantially large numbers are also employed indirectly. The group has foot print in all the major continents and spread his wings from East to West and has major presence in New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Myanmar, Africa, USA and Europe.
The Mayar Group has core business interest in Forest Resources, Publication Paper, International Trading, Oil and Drilling and Shipping. Group has successfully diversified into Hospitality, Wellness and Infrastructure Sector with presence in Singapore, Indonesia and India.
Mayar is a global company and major part of its revenue is driven overseas. The trading arm of the group is Adonis Ltd. which has now diversified interest in Timber, Paper, Building material etc. and has achieved combined trading turnover in excess of around US$ One Billion.
Mayar Group believes in establishing leadership and it is, therefore plans to grow its future business. Two sons Mr.Ashit Sud and Mr.Abhit Sud of Mr. Ajit Kumar Sud are now playing a major role in the business of the company.
- Adoniss Ltd.: Import of Paper, Forest Resources and other commodities
- Mayar Infrastructure Development Pvt. Ltd: Industrial Infrastructure in NCR, India.
- Mayar Health Resorts Ltd: Wellness Resort, Amatrra and Three Graces Wellness Center
- Saanguine Shipping Pvt. Ltd.: Shipping Company. A subsidiary company of Adoniss Ltd.
- Global Wellness Holding: Singapore based wellness company. Running prestigious well established wellness centers like Body Contours etc., employing approximately 400 people
- North Star Oil & Drilling LLP: Company has ventured into offshore drilling activity by acquiring one offshore rig